The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a senior ASP.NET developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of other systems.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- Exhibiting our core values of accountability, integrity, and respect every day.
- Advocate for and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and cost management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to build products from scratch.
- Proficiency with command line tools, specially in Linux-based and Windows environments.
- Proven understanding of Git and common CI/CD practices.
- Solid foundational knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of web applications security principles and best practices.
- Experience working in a distributed and cloud-based environment e.g. (AWS).
- Experience working with relational databases like MySQL/MsSQL, and NoSQL like MongoDB.
- Strong familiarity with agile development processes: Scrum or Kanban.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying